In the chicken farming industry, with the continuous changes and progress of chicken farming methods, the technology and breeding management of chicken farming must also be changed before they can adapt to the new chicken farming methods. Therefore, learning some practical techniques for raising chickens has become particularly important. The author summarizes several important practical techniques for raising chickens, and now comes to share for farmers to facilitate the farmers to learn and reference.
1. Choose a good chicken farm location: The chicken farming method has evolved from the past free-range flat raising to the current cage breeding and intensive farming, so it is very important to choose the location of the chicken farm. Farmers should pay attention to stay away from factories and residential areas, and choose to build chicken farms in high places with good drainage and sufficient power supply.
2. Think about selling well before raising chickens: Although raising chickens can be profitable, it can only be done on the premise that there is a market. Therefore, no matter how high-yield the farmer’s chickens are and how good the quality is, first of all, there must be a market to obtain benefits and make money. Therefore, before raising chickens, farmers should pay attention to the demand for chicken eggs in the region. They can discuss cooperation with some food factories or manufacturers that need chicken eggs, so as to ensure that their chickens are sold.
3. Formulate disinfection procedures: after long-term use in the house, there will be various pathogenic microorganisms. If the pathogenic microorganisms are not killed in time, it will seriously endanger the health of the chickens. Disinfection is an effective means of killing pathogenic microorganisms at present, so farmers should pay attention to customizing reasonable disinfection methods and degrees in the process of daily feeding and management, and must periodically disinfect chicken houses. Let the chicken coop be able to ensure a safe and hygienic environment at any time and reduce the possibility of the chickens getting sick.
4. Customize the degree of immunization: Immunization is currently an effective way to prevent infectious diseases and is a job that every farmer must do. Well done immunization can avoid and reduce the occurrence of infectious diseases, and provide guarantee for the high efficiency of farmers. Therefore, in the daily breeding process, it is necessary to formulate a good immunization program according to the prevalence of the disease and the actual situation of the chicken house, and choose a good immunization method.
5. Pay attention to the accumulation of breeding technology: in the process of daily breeding, farmers must learn to record and summarize. Record the situation and problems of the chickens, accumulate experience slowly, and learn the breeding techniques from experienced farmers with an open mind.
The above five points are that the author has referred to the practical techniques of chicken raising that poultry farming equipment manufacturers have described for the majority of farmers. I hope that the above description will bring some help to the majority of farmers. Thank you for your attention!