Farmers who want to buy layer chicken cages often ask, how many years can the layer chicken cages be used? Can chicken cages be used for 20 years? Layer chicken cages can be used for 15-20 years. The key depends on how the farmers use them. If you do not pay attention to the maintenance of the equipment, the age will be reduced. Of course, if the farmer carries out regular maintenance and finds that the problem is repaired in time, the service life will be longer. Therefore, the author will refer to the experience of poultry equipment manufacturers to teach you some methods for equipment maintenance.
1. For the first step of layer chicken cage maintenance, the layer cage manufacturer recommends that the farmer keep the inside and outside of the layer cage clean and tidy, while also ensuring the sliding surface, screw, rack and gear in the layer chicken cage. There is no oil in the tank, oil hole, etc., and no oil leakage or air leakage in all parts.
2. The farmer should clean the chips, debris and dirt around the egg cage equipment. The tools, accessories and workpieces (products) should be placed neatly. Pipes and lines should be organized, lubricated on time, oil or oil change, continuous oil, no dry friction, normal oil pressure, bright oil mark, smooth oil passage, oil quality meets requirements, oil gun, oil cup, linoleum clean. Obey the safe operating procedures, do not overload the equipment, the equipment’s safety protection device is complete and reliable, and timely eliminate the unsafe factors.
The maintenance of the layer rearing equipment should be set up by the farmers for maintenance. The maintenance procedures set by the farmers are the requirements and regulations for the daily maintenance of the equipment. The farmers and staff must adhere to the equipment maintenance procedures and can be extended. The service life of the equipment ensures a safe and comfortable working environment. Therefore, the layer chicken cage manufacturer hereby advises you to set the layer cage maintenance procedures to include at least these things:
1. Guarantee the clean, tidy, lubricated, anti-corrosive, sturdy, safe and other work contents of the layer rearing equipment, the tools and materials used in the working methods, the standards reached and the precautions;
2. The parts, methods and standards for daily inspection and maintenance and regular inspection;
3. Check and assess the content and methods of the operator’s maintenance equipment.
Now the farmers have already learned some ways to maintain and maintain the cages. If the farmers are careful, they believe that the cages of the farmers will be able to use the maximum useful life.