Stacked chicken farming equipment means that chicken cages are stacked on top of each other like a building. This type of chicken farming equipment is becoming more and more popular. Because land resources are becoming more and more scarce, there is less and less land that can be used for breeding purposes, so more and more farmers increase the stocking density in order to save land and save money. Here are some advantages about stacked chicken farming equipment.
- The realization of fully automated control greatly reduces the number of operators, reduces labor intensity, and improves labor productivity.
- There is a manure removal belt at the bottom of each cage, which is clean and hygienic to ensure the health of the chicken.
- Small footprint, high space utilization, easy to achieve intensive and large-scale breeding.
- The chicken manure is cleaned in layers, it is easy to collect and centrally process, the chicken manure utilization rate is high, and the pollution to the environment is minimal.
- The fully enclosed rearing mode is conducive to preventing the occurrence of infectious diseases and improving the production performance of the chicken flock.