In the current Pakistani chicken industry, many users are using chicken cage equipment to raise chickens. There are many advantages to using chicken cages to raise chickens, allowing farmers to save space and increase the use of chicken coop area, and to raise chickens in chicken cages. However, in the breeding process, we must pay attention to some issues before we can achieve better results in chicken cages. The author will talk about the advantages and precautions of using poultry cages system to raise chickens:
1. Chicken cages are used in multi-layer cages, so it is necessary to raise three or four times more chickens than flat breeding, so that farmers can increase the benefits from the number, and the chickens grow and produce in the cage. It is more convenient for farmers to manage the flock, and the sanitary environment of the chicken house can be better maintained.
2. In the process of raising chickens in chicken coops, chickens will not directly contact the feces. Therefore, cage breeding can greatly reduce the diseases caused by fecal infection, reduce the incidence of disease, and facilitate the handling of feces.
3. Use chicken cages to raise chickens, so that the chickens only have enough feeding and drinking positions. Ensure that every chicken can get reasonable drinking water and feed, so that the evenness of the flock is very good.
4. Reduce the labor intensity of farmers. If you use flat rearing, not only the number of rearing is small but the farmer can’t manage it alone. Although the number of cages has increased, the number of chickens in the cage is not hindered and it is more convenient for farmers to carry out. Feeding management, although increasing labor intensity, has decreased.
The above points are the advantages of raising chickens in chicken cages described by the author. In addition, there are many advantages. In the process of raising chickens in cages, farmers need to pay attention to the main points and matters:
1. Reasonable feeding density: Although the density and number of chickens raised by using chicken cages can be raised, farmers cannot place chickens blindly. According to different specifications, sizes and types, a reasonable number distribution should be carried out. If the feeding density exceeds the number of the chicken cage itself, it will limit the activities of the flock and affect the growth and development. Moreover, too much quantity will affect the air quality of the chicken coop and the service life of the chicken coop. At the same time, it may also cause the chickens to be bullied and small, and to peck each other. Therefore, farmers should make timely adjustments according to the growth stage of the flock.
2. Do a good job of ventilation: the feeding density of chicken coops is higher than that of flat coops, and the number of chickens is raised, so the harmful gas such as feces and oxygen is relatively large. Therefore, during the breeding process, farmers must do a good job of ventilating and ventilating, expelling harmful gases in a timely and effective manner, and introducing fresh air into the chicken house, keeping the chicken house air fresh and suitable for humidity.